The sooner Neubrex's engineers can evaluate the data from underground wells, the sooner they can make wise decisions and deliver results that can be put into practice. This is because their mission is to gather and deliver distributed fiber optic sensing data for geoscience engineers working on design and development projects. To make this happen, Neubrex partnered with the Lyve Mobile team at Seagate Technology.
For more effective data aggregation, storage, processing, and transfers, Neubrex integrated Lyve Mobile's full suite of integrated, high-capacity, data transfer solutions—purpose-built for edge-to-cloud operations—into their data management workflows. This resulted in a 30–40% acceleration of field data processing, a 40% improvement in data access, and a two–week reduction in data delivery time.
This webinar will address:
- the key challenges Lyve Mobile equipped Neubrex to overcome
- discuss strategies and solutions that other energy industry companies can implement to:
- simplify their data management
- improve their ability to rapidly capture, protect, process, and transfer data
- deliver the valuable insights their customers need
You will be able to:
- Assess the top in-field data management challenges
- Apply best practices to optimize in-field data management
- Define considerations to evaluate when choosing a data storage partner that is right for your workflow