TS Cyanergy and SoftServe have been working on building a data-driven emission tracking solution leveraging AWS services to achieve the following goals:
- Measure methane (CH4) and carbon dioxide CO2 accurately
- Provide guidance and recommendations for optimizing engine performance
- Provide auditable data for ESG reports that can be archived
The solution can be applied to strengthen AWS CarbonLake to help oil and gas companies accelerate measurement, monitoring, and reporting of decarbonization initiatives.
In this webinar, you will:
- Find out how state-of-the-art cloud technologies, the internet of things, and data science come together to proactively monitor emission levels, detect optimization opportunities, and improve operational efficiency.
- Learn how to develop an AWS cloud-based solution capable of accurate measurement of the emissions data in real time.
- Discover how to leverage the real-time emission data to maximize your business growth, improve productivity, reduce GHG emissions and fuel consumption, resulting in significant savings.